From our factory located in central Kansas—in the central part of the United States, Veris Technologies ships products to all corners of the globe. Thanks
to the internet, email, and rapid parts deliveries using UPS and FedEx international express, buying and using Veris products is easy—regardless of location.
Here’s the process to buy a Veris unit:
- Request a quotation on a specific model. If you’re unsure which model and options fit your needs, email or call for more information.
- Veris Technologies will email a quotation along with payment information.
- U.S. and Canada: Veris Technologies arranges shipping and customs clearance from our factory to the customer. Typically units are completely assembled and shipped on a flat-bed semi-trailer.
Overseas: Veris Technologies arranges shipping from our factory to the port nearest the customer. (Clearing customs and transportation from the port to the customer’s location is handled by the customer.)
- After payment has been arranged, Veris Technologies builds the unit and prepares it for shipping. Overseas shipments are crated or containerized.
- Machines are pre-assembled and fully tested prior to shipment.
- For crated or containerized shipments, detailed packing lists and re-assembly instructions are provided, typically most units can be re-assembled and ready to go into the field in 1-2 hours.
After-sale service and support. In addition to the email and telephone support provided to all Veris customers, customers are welcome to visit the factory—and many take the opportunity to do so.
Also, Veris Technologies staff frequently visit customers, including those overseas, for additional support and
follow-up. As the world leader in on-the-go soil sensing, Veris Technologies personnel speak to many international
precision agriculture audiences.