Considering Soil Mapping?
Who better to ask than someone who was in your shoes last year, but has since implemented on-the-go soil sensing in their business.
Erich Eller, owner and operator of ForeFront Ag Solutions, uses Veris mapping to help northeast Indiana farmers more effectively manage nitrogen, plant the right population on the right acre and monitor in-season development along with post-harvest analysis. He has agreed to share his experience and answer our questions and yours.
In this webinar we'll hear from on these topics and many more:
- How do you sell Veris mapping to your customers?
- Why do your growers pay for maps in the current farm economy?
- What ways can Veris data be put to use to help farmers?
- How much do you charge per acre?
- How do you cover the acres?
- What is the $/acre value mapping provides your farmers?
- What is your question? Ask it live or when you register.
Missed the webinar? Fill out the form below to access it.
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016
Time: 11am EST / 10am CST / 8am PT
Duration: 45 minutes