Planter and Tillage Based Platform for Mapping Soil EC and OM
UNCOVER MISSED OPPORTUNITY
iScan maps a field's major physical and biological properties to help you manage each acre to it's full potential. It's a revolutionary way to help increase profitability by removing errors in alternative precision management zones.
BENEFITS OF FLEXIBLE MAPPING
• Collect soil map before planting for analysis and planning seed prescription.
• Improve in-season Nitrogen management by mapping during planting.
• Use stand alone cart to conduct soil mapping in-crop or after harvest.
DESIGNED FOR PROFITABILITY
iScan allows rapid data collection while performaing a wide range of farming oeprations. The reduced total investment required and the high value of data contribute to advisors and their growers seeing immediate positive returns on their investment.
• Continuous soil texture (EC) and soil organic matter readings
• Elevation data can be paired with soil data for topographic features of slope and curvature
• Options for renting and selling create opportunities for input suppliers and service providers to serve their growers with this new technology.
Data collected with Veris
iScan immediately builds a secure foundation for precision ag applications:
The Veris Team will walk you through the process from mapping to managing soil variability in your fields.
- Mount to tillage tool, fertilizer bar, planter, or stand-alone cart
- Conduct field operation
- Improve and augment data with easy upload to FieldFusion™
- Write prescriptions directly in FieldFusion™ or any other Farm Management Information System
- Apply the right rate of seed, nitrogen, and much more to the right spot in your field
Send us a message below to learn more or
feel free to give us a call!